Pages

I'm Still Here; Just Contemplating Where I'm Going

I know I haven't posted in a while. I do apologize. I'm just trying to get myself together. I'm trying to make some decisions. I did make a few changes. For example, I'm not going to label myself as fat anymore. That just gives me permission to stay fat. And allows me to undo all of the progress I've made.

As for my 60 pounds in 365 days challenge, it's not going well. Last week, it looked like I had lost two more pounds. But now it's all back--that two pounds plus three more. I've never had such a difficult time losing weight. I'm blaming menopause, but I know I could be doing better. That's why the name change and the reevaluation of, well, my life.

So that's why I've been missing in action. I'm doing a lot of soul searching. I'm looking for answers. I'm still trying to follow the law of attraction. I watch Joel Osteen every Sunday morning. I'm trying to figure out why it's easier for me to hold onto the fat than to take a positive approach and let it go.

Also, I was sick last week. I had a virus that lasted most of the week. You'd think I would've lost weight, and I did. Two pounds. But this week I gained it back plus three more pounds. That's because I haven't been exercising. Not once in almost two weeks. Oh I played with the dogs a couple of times. But that's it. I never did work up a sweat.

Well, I'm running short on time. Gotta go to work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment