Pages

Getting to the Root of the Problem

OK. Here's the thing: I need a root canal. This sore tooth has been the root of many problems that I thought were related to sinuses. It's also making me sick because it's infected. So I have to take antibiotics until the infection clears so I can have a root canal. If I wanted the tooth pulled, I could have that done right away. But I don't want to do that.

I'm starting to feel better overall. I feel ready to get my health back. Geez, it's been so long. The great weather we've been having has helped my disposition immensely.

Remember the Munsters? Remember Herman's poem: "Life is real. Life is ernest. If you're cold, turn up the furnace"? I have no idea why that came to mind. But it made me smile.

OK. I'll have more as I start to feel better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment