Pages

Sugar Links to Cholesterol and Just about Everything Else Unhealthy

My personal challenge update: I've written seven articles. I'm a little behind. I've exercised at least nine times. I've cut way back on sugar and plan to cut even more. I'm going to do Jorge Cruise's The Belly Fat Cure plan. A bunch of us at work will be doing this plan. And we really need it. We eat way to much sugar there. Someone always has candy, cookies, or cake. We've gotten way out of hand with our eating. It's time to get it under control.

We've found a couple of articles about the effects of sugar on health. Did you know that sugar has a link to cholesterol levels? Are you one of those people who's tried everything to lower your bad cholesterol and up the good to no avail?  It's the sugar--not the fat--that you've got to cut. A new study just out in JAMA shows the link.

Also, I've deactivated my Facebook page for now.I have some privacy concerns. I'll let you know when and if I ever put it back up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment