Pages

Week 15 of 52

Life moves at such a fast pace, if you dont stop and look around you just might miss it ;)
With that in mind my topic for this week was SPRING.

My flight back to UK is now in 10 days so I have more time than initially thought, so I could take a breath. Which also meant going and taking some photos - great way to relax

So off I went with Sandra and Pitu to see what Spring had to offer, sadly where I live in Spain there isnt much in terms of wildlife or flowers - sure there are some things, but not alot.

I also watched as the sun went down and tried to capture the moments as it did.

The problem I have coming up is my place in the UK doesn't have internet, so I need to find a way to access the net, or sadly you wont see more photos!
Im sure I will find a way, just may mean uploading 2 weeks at a time, but we shall see ;)

anyway on with the shots I took, the one I thought most encapsulated Spring is HERE
WEEK 15 - SPRING

0 comments:

Post a Comment