Pages

Short and Sweet

As I write this blog, I think that everything I say makes perfect sense. But when I read back through it, I realize I wasn't always as clear as I thought I was. But then I thought, "Why should anyone care if this blog is perfectly clear or not? It's a personal blog—or journal. And when you get to read someone's personal ramblings, why care if everything is written like a novel? Hey, even some novels could stand a little more editing."

OK. I'm trying to get up the courage to go back to the gym. I have to. Exercise is the missing ingredient in my current weight loss program. The diet is OK. But I'm flabby. And I tire easily. And on and on. So I need to exercise.

I'm still on my spiritual quest. And today I'm tired. I need to let all of the reading and studying jell. The meditation is going well. Fortunately, I had a wellness class a few years ago in which I learned a lot about meditation. So much of that is still with me. It is very relaxing. More relaxing than I remember.

Well, I think this will be a short post today. When I'm tired, concentration is difficult.

0 comments:

Post a Comment