Pages

Stuff and Nonsense

I know I'm behind on my 52, dont worry I will catch up, I'm almost at the half way point and it would be foolish to fail now, but my mojo is lacking big time!


I took a trip to Shrewsbury, which cost far more than I recall, nearly £10 for a return ticket to somewhere which is 10 miles away.  I was amazed it costs so much, hardly surprising more people wont give up their cars when the rail networks charge such ridiculous prices.  More of the same can be seen when I came to check tickets to pick up Sandra and Pitu from the airport, if you book way in advance you pay £28 but close to or on the day you could end up paying from £58 to £150!!!  Really it would be cheaper to hire a car and have less of the hassle of charging trains, missing connections and struggling up and down stairs with suitcases.

Anyhoo, Pitu and Sandra have arrived and I will no doubt be busy with them for a while as they are visiting for 10 days before they return to Spain.  The weather so far has been good, lets hope it remains that way.

Hussian and I shot a wedding recently, I was there as backup and Hussian did the work, I simply helped out and caught some candid shots; great practise for me.  As far as the business goes, its a slow uphill struggle, but headway is being made.  Looks like a while before we will have a studio though. 

I have managed to speak with China on Facebook and sadly it's all I can manage at this point, I hope to have this resolved soon too; lots of work to be done!   

0 comments:

Post a Comment