Pages

I Must Have a Negative Charge

Ack. I've been having a lot of trouble with electrical things these days. My electric at home was in such bad shape that my house could've burned down, and today my computer at work crashed. Hmmm. Is it me?


Well, I had to have my thyroid medication increased. So I'm back to my old dosage. I should've stayed there to begin with. And I was really starting to feel hypothyroid. I was bloated and not losing any weight. So we'll see what the increase does. It will probably take a few days for it to regulate. But once the meds were increased, my appetite diminished. I have to get more blood work done in about six weeks. So we'll see.

The weather has been really bad here. I made it to the gym this morning—but the place was bare. The aerobics instructor came in, but I told her she didn't have do a whole class just for me. So I walked on the track for about 45 minutes and did about 35 minutes on the elliptical.

I got my electric repaired at home yesterday. But I am so happy. It's done. Yea. And he really did it up for me. it's always good to have a friend who's an electrician.

0 comments:

Post a Comment