Pages

Wine Before Bed?

I had another rough night sleeping. I did get about six hours. I've taken to drinking a couple glasses of wine before bed. I can then at least fall sleep even if I don't stay asleep. And I even stayed up until almost 10 p.m. I think I just have too much on my mind.


Where can a 49-year-old woman find a job writing and editing? I am so ready for a change. But I'm old, too. And that's true even if I don't see myself as old. So what am I to do?

This morning's workout was good. I felt much better for doing it. I considered staying in bed. It was an aerobics class. The instructor claimed she was recovering from strep throat and had low energy. Yeah, right. I wish I had that much energy when I'm feeling good. Anyway, it was good.

Once again today, I'm going to try to keep to myself. The less I know about the goings on here at work, the better off I am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment