Pages

Making Me Sweat

Well, for being such a good sport and doing the radio show, I got a $25 gift card to Barnes and Noble, and a picture of myself and the others folks who were there. That was nice. I didn't expect anything.


They also are making me an ambassador for Healthworks Rehab and Fitness—whatever that means. I think it means to promote the facility, which I will happily do because they have done so much to help me.

I had a personal training session this morning, and the the new workout will really make a difference in my arms. I'm a little worried about my legs. I have some really thick muscle going on there and don't want to lose it. But the new workout is with free weights and it actually makes me sweat. The girl who created the program is an intern in exercise physiology, and she really did a good job. I was pleased.

Also, I need freelance work, if anybody knows of any good gigs. I want to write about health and wellness, but I'll take anything at this point.

I'm being repeatedly kicked off of Blogger, so I'm going end here. (Fortunately I keep saving posts for just such an occasion.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment