Pages

10 things i would rather be doing

1. Reading my book. It's The Book of Negroes by Lawrence Hill (published as Someone Knows my Name in the US). It is harrowing, beautifully written and very compelling. I can't stop thinking about it.

2. Walking my dog along the canal.

3. Knitting a sock while watching Season Five of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (what's the story with the little sister who appears out of nowhere, anyway?).

4. Having a glass of wine on a patio (OK, so it's too freakin' cold and windy to do that but since I am fantasizing, I am imagining it just warm enough to sit outside).

5. Getting my hair dyed blond.

6. Getting my toes painted purple.

7. Reading about Tibetan Terriers.

8. Having a beer with a bunch of friends.

9. Planning a vacation.

10. Taking VIA 1 to Toronto to hang out with my friends who live there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment