Pages

Another Day off to a Good Start

I did a total cardio day today. I like to do that from time to time‚ it helps break the intensity. I walked on the track for 40 minutes, doing stairs every three laps. My butt is killing me. Then I did the elliptical for 30 minutes. I think it was OK. I want to jump rope, but sometimes I feel a little intimidated. I'm OK at it right now, but I know I've been much better. But the only way to improve is practice. So, what am I waiting for? I could practice at home, but that makes too much sense. And then what would I have to complain about?


When I got up this morning, the dog had been sick all over the house. So I spent a half an hour cleaning up that mess. Then at gym, when I got my shower stuff out, a bottle of lotion had broken inside the bag. But at least it wasn't all over everything. And I'm tired. I woke up too early. (I wish I had gotten up a little earlier.) So this may well be one of those days.

So I have to buy some new clothes for this Washington, D.C. trip. I have nothing to wear.

OK. That's it for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment