Pages

I'm Stalled Again, But Wednesdays Are Good Days

Todays' workout was OK. I haven't jumped rope in a few days. I bought one to use at home but haven't done it yet. I need to start jumping rope in the evening, even if I only do it for five minutes. I'm so tired by the time I get home. Maybe a little activity would rev me up.


My weight loss is stalled. I've weighed exactly the same for three weeks now. I feel like things a tightening up. It's getting kind of frustrating. The last 15 pounds that I've lost has been a real struggle. But at least I'm losing, right? Geez, this is hard.

On the bright side, I got to see my crush this morning. I think he only shows up on Wednesday. Note to self: Always go to the gym on Wednesday. Wow. He makes my day. Anyway. . . .

Weight Watchers is today. I hope I can get myself in gear again. But man, I love food. I love to eat. I'm much better at eating things that are good for me. I used to eat nothing but Hostess Suzy Qs. Now I eat fruit and vegetables, lean protein, whole grains. But I want a lot of them. Remember the Coneheads: "Consume mass quantities." Yeah, well that's how I feel. A massive veggie sub would be great right now. Mmmmmm.

OK. I have a big day today, so I will see you later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment