Pages

Back to work soon

Not long now and I will be returning to work after a 3 week break, yes, lucky me I here you say; too long for my liking.

Anyway the purpose of this post is to ask for your help. What I do at my job is teach people English through a variety of mediums such as theatre, jokes, games, presentations, art etc. So if you have ANY ideas about what could be a good topic for discussion, your favourite TV sketch, a wonderful presentation you have seen, basically anything do let me know.

Having just watched the series of LIE TO ME and loved it, I have put together a presentation based on micro-expressions and the art or lying. As a professional magician the psychology behind such things always fascinates me, and as a learning tool I am sure it will also be informative for the Spaniards.

I have worked hard for the past two years finding all types of material but I'm starting to run out of ideas so any help would be appreciated. I have adapted many things from small poems that get sent through global emails to full length scripts for theatre plays and sometimes just an idea is enough, so get thinking... ...please ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment