Pages

I Don't Want to Miss the Bus

I'll update tomorrow. I'm still suffering with sinusitis despite taking an antibiotic. I finally broke down and made an appointment with an ENT. I have suffered with allergies ever since I can remember. I can remember lying around on the couch because I didn't feel like doing anything else, and my mom being pissed at me because she thought I was being lazy. Anyway, my face is swollen (pretty picture, huh?), my nose is congested, and I feel like I can't breathe. And I have deep, dark circles under my eyes--which they tell me is because of an allergy to mold. Rain, rain go away.

Every time I take a vacation, I get sick. On the bright side, I have no appetite. But I don't feel like exercising. I had such big plans for this week. But anyway, I said I wasn't going to start over until June 5. And that's next week.

I keep dreaming that I'm waiting for a bus. I have to go through a maze to get to the bus stop, and then I'm not sure if I already "missed the bus" or not. I can remeber that "this is how I caught the bus before." And I'm hoping the same thing will work now. Pretty obvious, huh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment