Pages

The start of things to come?

China's mom recently gotten in touch and has finally agreed for me to see China!

This is great news and something I hope will not be a one off event. I haven't spent time with her for ages and the last time I saw her was 2 Christmas' ago. She will have grown a lot since we parted as children these days seem to grow up faster every year.

I will show her the sights of Madrid and I will of course post the photos of our time together. Whilst she is here she will also get to see her sister for the first time Ariadna; quite exciting times!

Part of me is suspicious as to her mom's motives and why now? But I guess who cares, as long as I get to see her and spend some quality time with her.
Tickets have been booked and paid for, just a matter of time now - 1st June!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment