Pages

Smile for the camera

I have been taking photographs for ages and been interested in photography for quite sometime. However, it was one of those things I would always say, I'll get round to doing it properly one day. Well I guess that day has come. I am now actively looking into photography as a hobby with a view to being more.

I am amazed at the wonderful imagery people manage to capture in a photograph, I know little about the basics, lights and shadows, F stops, ISO etc. I take photos of what I like, of what appeals to me, at the moment I am just experimenting which is the way I learn best, never really been one for theory. I do need professional guidance though, this much I know.

Coincidentally as these things often occur - two of my closest friends have also taken up photography on a more serious note too. So I am hoping to learn from them and share tips with each other as well as our spoils. I would like to show you some of my work so far. Hopefully it will get bolder and improve much more as time goes by as I play around more with my photography.
If anyone has any pearls of wisdom please do share - or your own photo links for that matter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment