Pages

Doctors strike back

The week I have just finished was in Salamanca but at a different hotel; it was still nice but too small really.

This was probably the easiest week ever. On Sunday because of the Doctors not being able to attend the program until 6pm then Richard's speech and then the orientation there was no time to do anything on Sunday.
Monday we had another easy day, due to an excursion that had been planned by the sponsor so we got to do a tour and get to know some details about the city itself.
Then the remainder the program continued as normal luckily, as I really wanted to get back into the swing of work after the break I just had.

The Doctors had been with us before in October with the exception of about 5 of them, so it was nice to see them again and catch up briefly. The challenge for me as usual was keeping it fresh and interesting, we also had several veterans returning to which is always nice to see.

I had worked on a new presentation about lying and it was good to actually put it into practise, I'm pleased to say I also managed to work out who was lying which shows it does work if you know what to look for.
I also used a script that Emma (a good friend) had wrote for me, and after some quick editing we performed it as a theatre piece and everyone loved it! Excellent!
Check out the WEBSITE

I spent several hours editing the photos making a special panoramic one and uploading them, hope you enjoy looking back on them.
As usual the week went very well and Marisa did a great job (this was a hard week for her personally, yet she didn't show it).

As usual the photos can be found by clicking the picture below

Vaughan Town - Salamanca - Program 153


There has been a mistake made which means the next program will be done in Zamora.
So yet another hotel to check out, I just hope that is the ONLY problem we encounter.

Whilst you were all relaxing at home, I am back here, washing, repacking, sorting out some travel arrangements for China's visit and I have just spent 1 and half hours in the dentists chair whilst she tore mouth apart, not pleasant :(
Also cost a fortune, to insult to injury.
I cant speak properly, eat, drink or even kiss, YES POOR ME!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment