Pages

And the Final Diagnosis

Chronic cholecystitis was the final diagnosis on my gall bladder. Apparently its weird little abnormally was genetic--you know the duct that was too narrow. I had a moderate amount of sludge in my gall bladder, and it couldn't squeeze itself out through the narrow duct--causing increasing pain and inflammation each time it had to do its job. It would only have gotten worse. Thank God I found these docs in Uniontown, PA. They took immediate action because they recognized that it was my gall bladder that was causing all the trouble. Thank you, thank you, is what I have to say.

Sorry docs in Morgantown, just standing around doing nothing would've helped.

One thing I would like to mention. The doc was floored at how quickly my surgical wounds are healing. I say it was from all of the exercise that I'd done for more than two years. My skin was getting plenty of oxygen. Two of my incisions are almost fully healed. The other two are still sort of sore, but nothing like what I expected.

I think that anyone considering surgery should make exercise a priority. Or maybe you should just exercise anyway. You'll be healthier in the long run, and when things do have to get you down for a little while--it won't be so bad. You'll heal up quicker.

I'm feeling much better today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment