Pages

Taking it Slow

Today I feel even better than yesterday. I made a promise to myself. Once I get back to the gym, I'm just going to start out walking. I have no grand ideas about jumping right back into lifting weights and doing hours of cardio. Once I feel strong enough to move on, I will. Until then, it's walking on the track for 20 to 30 minutes to begin.

My diet isn't great, but it's certainly not out of control. I eat a lot of fruit, some veggies, cereal and milk, bread and cheese, milk, and water--lots of water. Probably some stuff I'm forgetting, but it's better than before the surgery. But, in the next few weeks I've got to work out a real healthy diet--you know, one with lots of fresh fruit and veggies, whole grains, lean sources of protein.

Above all this time, I promised myself to hit the psychology side it. Why do I overeat? Even when it doesn't make me feel good? And that's true even while I'm doing it. So, we'll be working on that.

OK. That's it until later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment