Pages

43 things (part two)


15. My family gave me the Regretsy book, and two cds (Hannah Georgas and David Francey) for my birthday. All were excellent choices.

16. I also had a birthday pedicure. I chose the least conservative colour, a sparkly blue-green. I have since lost a lot of time staring at my toes and smiling.

17. My right foot is a half-size bigger than my left foot.

18. The other names my parents had on the short list for me were Beverly and Andrea. I would have liked to be an Andrea.

19. Sometimes people tell me I am intimidating. I don't understand it at all.

20. I read Pride and Prejudice for the first time when I was 8. I came across it while browsing the adult section (as opposed to the kids' section. Hawkesbury's library did not have those kinds of materials!) of my public library. I had already read pretty much all the books that appealed to me in the kids' section.

21. I read The Grapes of Wrath for a book report when I was 12. I think it made some of my classmates hate me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment