Pages

Just Another Monday

Most of you probably noticed that I track my exercise using a program called the Daily Mile. It's a neat little program that allows you to see how much energy you've burned. I have burned enough to power nearly 400 TVs. Yet, I've only burned up about 38 donuts. That my friends is incredible. Think about it. 400 TVs vs. 38 donuts. Why not 400 donuts, too? Wow. So that's why eating 5 Big Macs a week isn't good for you. Actually, I knew that it takes a lot of work to burn up a little bit. But when you see it in real terms, it makes really clear.

I didn't do much over the weekend. I watched some strange movies on the Lifetime Network. One called "The Other Woman" was really over the top. And then there was one about a woman who married a software mogul. That was even weirder. Who thinks this stuff up? Yet I watched them.

New Giveaway Coming Soon
I'm beginning to use a food journal today. Later this week, I'm planning to giveaway a journal I bought for just such an occasion. So keep an eye out of that.

That's about it for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment