Pages

The Faith to Move Forward

"Progress lies not in enhancing what is, but in advancing toward what will be."

“Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof.”

Both of these quotes come from Kahil Gibran, a philosopher who was apparently frequently quoted.. And they seem perfect for me--advancing toward my goals with the faith that I will get there. And I will.

This weekend went OK. I had a tetanus shot on Friday that wiped me out. My arm is still sore, and I still feel like I'm just toasted. All of that from a little shot. It just a booster--nothing happened to warrant it. But I thought it would be a good idea to get one since my doc was pushing it. My insurance company must be paying for it. Otherwise, why would they care?

So today, I'm a little under the weather. Haven't done much. Probably won't do much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment