Pages

13 Weight Loss Blogs for Motivation and Inspiration

I look for motivation in the blogs I read. I also identify with the struggles of those who write them. These are the top 12 blogs that I read and lurk on almost everyday. I hope you find some encouragement from them.

1. Ann Is Living Large No More. Ann has become a real confidant and inspiration. I consider her a friend.
2. I just started reading Mindful Martini Mouse. This is the story of a woman who is trying to lose weight while living on the road. She and her husband are long-haul truckers. Imagine the challenges of this lifestyle.
3. A Crazy Little Thing Called Life is truly inspiring. This young lady has already lost quite a bit of weight. But she is also looking for inspiration. Stop by and give her some encouragement.
4. SkinnyHollie. What a journey this lady has had. Health issues, a divorce, and being a single mom haven't stopped this lady from losing more than 60 pounds. Stop by to give her your support.
5. I really identify with Losing Weight After 45 Is a Bitch. Boy, do I ever know that. Lose the weight while you're young. It just gets harder the longer you wait.
6. I read The Heart Scan Blog because it reminds of why I need to lose weight. It also provides great information about heart disease.
7. Jacksh*t Gettin' Fit is just plain funny. What else can I say?
8. My Journey to Fit: A Forty-Somethings Weight Loss Journey inspires me. I know there's still hope.
9. I identify with 266. She's lost a lot weight and journals her struggles along the way. I hope she inspires you, too.
10. What is there to say about Paula Wanna Cracker? She continues to hang around my blog even though I haven't had much success in over a year. But her blog is great. Stop by to give it a read. I'm sure you'll find something to motivate you.
11. Katie J is on Her Way. I just love Katie. She's a warm, friendly woman who chronicles her successes and failures with equal depth.
12. The Bloggest Loser is one of the first weight loss blogs I started reading. I still read it. You can find recipes and inspiration here.
13. A Walk in the Park. Eeek. I almost forgot about Susan. Please forgive me, Susan. This lady has been there for me through a lot of stuff. She is having some concerns of her own right now. Stop by her blog to say hello and let her know you're there for her. Believe me, she'd do the same for you.

This only part of my reading list. I hope you find them as inspiring as I do. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment