Pages

5 Awesome Weight Loss Blog Posts

If you're like me, you're always looking for inspiration and motivation--and when it's free, all the better. But I digress. I read a lot of blogs everyday. And many times I find posts that really stand out. Here are few that stood out for me:

1. John is Fit posted this list of free online fitness videos and workouts. Thank you John. You are awesome.
2. The Token Fat Girl recently posted about the power of oatmeal. Thanks for this post. I often forget that oatmeal is powerful and pretty darn tasty, too.
3. Holly shows us how good she looks with a hair cut. Makeovers make us feel great and look fabulous,too.
4. Roni's Weigh gets her cookbook published. How awesome is she?
5. Weight Loss Blogger helps us find motivation to exercise.

Thanks to everyone who writes a weight loss blog. You don't just keep me motivated. You keep me thinking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment