Pages

Do 5 Things Everyday toward Meeting Your Goal

It was a long weekend after a very long week. Now all I can say is ahhhhh.

Anyway, I was looking at Jack Canfield's' site--you know the guy who brought us Chicken Soup for the Soul--and he suggests that if you really want to succeed, do five things everyday toward achieving your goal. While Jack's plan requires you to sign up for his program for $19.95, I think you can do it yourself (no offense Jack). Anyway, I plan to give it go myself. My five things today are:

1. Eat at least five servings of fruit and vegetables,
2. Exercise for at least 10 minutes,
3. Make at least one blog entry,
4. Look at myself in the mirror and tell myself that I can do it, and
5. Meditate for at least five minutes.

OK. While these things seem simple, don't forget: it's the simple things that add up.

P.S. I created a new blog to track my journey to financial freedom--meaning no more debt. My plan is to be debt free in three years. Think I can do it? Wanna watch? Anyway, come see my new blog: Living Free from Financial Worry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment