Pages

27 Confessions

1. I'm still waiting to live up to my potential.
2. I'm a food addict that can't get off "the stuff."
3. I wish my life away.
4. I believe in God.
5. I think climate change is true.
6. I love to exercise, but can't seem to get my butt off the couch right now.
7. I spend more than I make.
8. I regained 30 pounds of the 60 pounds I lost.
9. I love my dogs more than most people.
10. I miss my husband.
11. I pray everyday.
12. I've probably prayed for you.
13. I have known my oldest, dearest friend for more than 40 years.
14. I grew up in poverty.
15. I didn't learn how to drive until I was 19 years old.
16. I still can't swim very well.
17. I've only been married once.
18. I am a widow.
19. I want to retire now.
20. I believe that God listens.
21. I am bored with my current job.
22. I want to volunteer but keep putting it off.
23. I enable people to take advantage of me.
24. If I had my life to live over, I'd make changes.
25. I believe every possibility already exists.
26. I believe in more than I can see.
27. I think that things can only get better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment