Pages

Week 51 & 52 - finally!

I know I haven't blogged much of late but really I've been a busy bee, honestly I have! Hmm, so what have I done over the past few weeks. Well on Christmas Day I went to the Brighthelm centre to feed the homeless and hungry. It was much more rewarding than staying at home, watching crappy tv and feeding my own face with too much food.
It was nice to see so many people giving up their time and skills to help out and make a difference to those less fortunate.

Since Christmas I have been working on making my website more appropriate to my business, as before it was more a gallery than a 'working' website. I am pleased to say that after a few hiccups and headaches it's now live and I'm looking for clients to photograph for any occasion!!!
Should you want to check it out click ---> KRYSALIS PHOTOGRAPHY <---

My 52 project has just been finished! I can't believe it - late again, because I was unhappy with my Christmas theme and wanted a reshoot - I'm going to settle for the image I have and week 52 was composite, which I like the concept, just not sure about the final image!? I am going to turn the project into a coffee table book and slideshow as I am very pleased with my progress, considering I'm self taught and just tried out random ideas and never done one before. The question is will I do one this year? Answer, errr, NO! It was far harder than I thought and very consuming, but next year I might just to gauge my progress.

Well that's it for now I think, Happy (belated) New Year and PLEASE check out my new site and call or email me if you have anything you want photographing afterall that's what I do best :)


Enjoy my final 2 images
Week 51 - CHRISTMAS


Mull over Xmas

Week 52 - COMPOSITE


Diaries

And now for your viewing pleasure my 52 week project SLIDESHOW!


and finally my book :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment