Pages

Are you serious?

So I had the finger surgery. It's still numb, but when that wears off, it's going to throb. The surgery went well. The surgeon is pretty sure he got the entire cyst. I think I'll be well enough tomorrow to go to the gym. I don't have to lift weights.

So get this: To have surgery on my finger I had to strip down to my underwear, put on one of those hospital gowns, wear booties on my feet, and wear one of those lovely blue paper hats with the elastic band over my hair.

I said to the nurse: "You've got to be kidding."

She says, "No. You're going into the OR and we don't want to introduce any outside germs." Like hospital germs are, what? Safe? Isn't that where MRSA got started?

Anyway, I'm going to take a pain pill and go sleep before the pain sets in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment