Pages

Daydreaming

Now I have laryngitis. At least it isn't strep throat--I guess.

I still feel bloated. I think I'm getting entirely too much salt. It's not a horrible bloat, just a kind of all over puffy feeling. I feel thick. Does that make sense?

I was thinking, isn't it funny that you think you might miss something, and turns out you don't really? And once it's gone, you don't even really think about it that much?

I'm still dreaming of being in Mexico. And trying to figure out how to make that possible. I spend a lot of time daydreaming now. Of course, it's been a long time since I had anything to look forward to. Mexico's bright colors and beauty stick in my mind. I was there once about five years ago, and I loved it. I wanted to move there then. And I thought about it for weeks afterward. Be sure to read Patrica Walker's blog Mexico Daily Living, which is listed in my blog roll. She's has some beautiful photos posted.

OK. So now I feel more like resting than writing.



0 comments:

Post a Comment