Pages

Make It a Habit

Where do I begin? I made it to the gym today. I kind of fell off the diet wagon over the weekend. I'm getting back to it today, though. It'll take some willpower to get through a couple of days, but then I hope to be back in the habit.

I had a dream a couple of days ago where I bought a house. I was amazed at how much potential it had. It needed some work, but I could make it into something to be proud of. I noticed that part of the house had been blocked off, and that it was burned out. A couple had once owned the house, but the man had died suddenly leaving her alone. She was so distraught by his death, that she set fire to part of the house. The house was not burned beyond repair, but it take some elbow grease to restore it.

The part of the house that was burned out was a hotel where lots of guests once spent time. Now it was closed off, only the front of the house was open, but it, too, was in need of repair. But the potential for the house was so great, I couldn't pass up the opportunity. I remember thinking that if I could get the hotel fixed up, I could earn some extra income to help me fix up the place the way I wanted it. I also remember thinking it was shame the house was burned out.

I know what this dream means.

I had another dream in which a rat had gotten into my electrical wiring, and was making things very difficult for me. It also got into the lock for my door, and would chew on the key when I tried to unlock it. The rat looked like a cartoon rat, with heavy eyebrows and beady eyes.

I think I know what this dream means, too.

So anyway, I'm getting back into my routine, I hope. Wish me luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment