Pages

Style makeover

I need your help, I want to change my image, and not sure which way to go.
I dont think I have ever really had a 'style', I simply like what I like. I have tried many different clothing choices, and lots of hair colours and hair styles, although my hair grows thicker rather than longer and it has a lot of grey on the sides.

Sadly, I'm not as good looking as Brad Pitt and I don't have the cheek bones of Johnny Depp (or his hair) so my choices are limited.
As for clothing, yes ok, I have far too many Superman t-shirts :S but in general I like loose dark jeans, and funky casual clothing I would say, nothing to wild or extreme though.

My beard grows quick (faster than my hair it seems) so I can take it or leave it, although when it grows I now have ginger and grey in there!! I do look younger without a beard and having a goatie or tusk I do like.

So does anyone have any tips, solutions, ideas? Is anyone outthere an image consultant a fancy a challenge (and what a challenge it would be!) let me know your ideas, below are some videos that may give me (and you) some answers.

Hair Care For Men:Going Bald - The Styling Options

how about this tip

Hair Removal For Men:How To Manage Chest Hair

and finally this tip

Tips For Shaving:How To Style Pubic Hair

0 comments:

Post a Comment