Pages

And the Winner Is. . .

First of all, congratulations to the Osbornes--no not Ozzy and Sharon, at least that's what their saying--the winners of the Progresso Soup gift pack I was giving away. Yea! I hope you like it. As you remember, this prize comes directly from Progresso Soup so we'll need to send them the contact information so they can send out the prize. Be patient. It may take a couple of weeks.

YOU: On a WalkSecond, I did go to the gym, but I didn't do the pilatesworkout. Why? Because the class was full of young people and I felt intimidated. I did, however, walk for a little more than two miles. I like to walk. I am a little disappointed in myself for not going to pilates. But I didn't want to be the only old person in the class. Ugh. So much for all of my work on my emotions.

Well, this is going to be a long day here at work, so I better cut this short today.  More later. . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment