Pages

Why is my blood pressure so high?

My blood pressure has been very high since my doctor changed my medication to Ramipril 5mg, the last reading at my GP was 165/102. I am trying to reduce using natural remedies such as Niacin 100mg per day (vitamin B3), and Garlic supplements 1000mg per day. I don't think it helps that I am stressed out all the time.

I read that drinking water may help, as this would flush out some of the sodium from my body so I decided to give it a try. I took my own blood pressure reading and it was 160/99, still far too high. I then drank a glass of water, after ten minutes I took another reading which was 153/93, a little better. I then drank another glass of water. After ten more minutes I took another reading which was 145/89.

The water seems to be helping although it could be that I needed the fluid anyway. I would be interested to hear other comments from people that may have tried using water to reduce their blood pressure. Please follow me if you find this post interesting. Thank you.


Bookmark and Share

Natural Herbal Remedies. Natural Remedies and Alternative Health Medicines
We specialize in Herbal remedies with a wide selection of proven natural remedies and treatments. All our herbal remedies are produced under pharmaceutical conditions to ensure a high degree of potency and consistency. With over 10 years of experience you need look no further.
Rash Guards - Rash Guard Shirts - Rashguards
Rash guard surf shirts for surfing at My Rash Guards. Top quality rash guard shirts with superior sun protection technology, keeping your skin safe from harsh sun burn. Find perfect rash guards for your family, and wholesale rash guards for your business.

New Web Directory: The New Web Site Directory

0 comments:

Post a Comment