Pages

Natural ways blood pressure can be controlled

My blood pressure has now returned to its normal level. This may have been helped by the garlic supplement, or by drinking the correct amount of fluid each day, ( see my earlier post ) or it could be that the drug Ramipril is now starting to work.

If the above had not worked then I had intended to start taking the herb Hawthorn, I still may do this but I do not want to mix it with Garlic. Hawthorn is a shrub and its berries contain many active flavonoid compounds. Hawthorn can dilate and relax coronary vessels, reducing blood pressure and improving blood supply to the heart, and therefore beneficial in the prevention and treatment of angina.

It may not be wise for me to take Hawthorn at the moment, because of taking Ramipril and garlic as this may lower my blood pressure by too much, symptoms of this are nausea and feeling faint.

Bookmark and Share


0 comments:

Post a Comment