Pages

Week 4 of 52

Finally....    ....I managed to get some time to shoot week 4, yes its a little late, but better late than never.  It could be harder than I thought to actually complete this thing, another 47 weeks to go!
What did I learn this week?  There are not enough hours in a day!

Anyway the theme I chose for this week's challenge was CURVES
Not to hard almost everywhere I looked I could see them in one form or another; I managed to avoid taking shots of passing ladies ;)

As this one is late I also tried to spot some ideas for next weeks theme and I have some things up my sleeve, lets see if they work as I hope :-S

Anyway yet again its silly O'Clock (3.50am) and I'm just finishing uploading, so I'm off to bed.
Enjoy the slideshow of the photos which made the short list, the chosen one can be found in the usual place - click HERE

WEEK 4 - CURVES 

0 comments:

Post a Comment