Pages

And The NAN Winner(s) Is...

Tisha and Sunny will each receive a subscription to Nutrition Action Newsletter! NAN is having a special so I could give two subscriptions for the price of one so I drew two winners. If you're interested in subscribing to NAN, click here to get to the website.

Thank you everyone for sharing your nutritional goals. They will make great springboards for blog conversations in the new year.

Look for my interview with Joy Bauer on Wednesday, Jan. 30.

I'll be back with a regular blog this weekend. Those of you in the Midwest, stay safe and warm! I grew up in Minnesota and know how rough those blizzards can be.

Merry Christmas, everyone! Glad you liked the Christmas blog (see "Now For Something Completely Different"). Keep your wits about you as you peruse the food tables!

0 comments:

Post a Comment