Pages

Who am I?


I'm not a person who doesn't like change. You'll probably notice that I flipped the blog around. But, once again, it's OK. I'm still the person behind the curtain. I'm trying to make changes that reflect a New Year is once again upon us. .

I've been thinking a lot about who I am. And I'm really trying to figure it out. If I could make contact with the inner me, I think I would have the answers to a lot of questions.

I think this photo says a lot. The conflict between the two worlds is undeniable.

I'm working on the food addiction article and hope to have it posted on Suite101 soon. I'm having trouble getting going on the article today. But in the meantime, check out The Guide to Behavior Change.

Check out Endocrine Journal Club's blog. I like this site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment