Pages

Shaking It Off

Back at the gym this morning. I'm starting slowly. I walked for about 20 minutes and did an elliptical for about 10 minutes. I feel better but certainly not worn out.


I have a lot of hard ahead, but I think I can muster up what it takes. I didn't think I could before. I think it takes the right frame of mind to even get motivated. If people feel weighed down by life, I don't think they can really shake it off until they have some change in the way they think—if that makes any sense at all. I guess I mean I've been letting it go.

The truth of the matter is that my life is changing dramatically. While there's too much personal stuff to discuss in an open forum, I can say that I've been forced to make some heavy decisions. I've also been forced to face some facts. Although it's been difficult, even painful, I know the decisions I've made are right. And now I feel like I can move forward.

Thank you to everyone who supplied words of hope and wisdom. It has meant a lot to me. You have no idea how much it's meant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment