Pages

Healthy people 2010


Take a look at yourself and see if you can improve your health in 2010. Over Christmas and New year we all eat and drink too much, it is nice but it has to come to an end.

I know that I have put on weight, and I feel unhealthy. My asthma is worse, as is pain in my stomach, which could indicate my ulcer is returning. I do not smoke which is a good thing. I intend to cut down on alcohol which should also help.

I will start to take Odourless garlic supplements 1000mg. This should help my Ulcer and help with my Asthma. It should also lower my cholesterol level and my blood pressure, which I know has been about 160/100, much too high. It will also lower my resistance to infection such as colds and flu.

So what else can I do?. Exercise is important. I need to do this every day. I will plan to walk about 30 minutes every day. I intend to start doing breathing exercises as explained in an earlier post.

Think positive and think healthy in 2010.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment