Pages

Happy New Year

2010 begins at midnight tonight. Most folks view the coming year as a fresh start--a time to make resolutions about their lives.


My mother--good ole' country woman that she was--used to tell me, "Whatever you're doing on New Year's Eve, you'll be doing the whole year through." I'll be at my sister's enjoying some family time. Right now, I'm here writing this blog. I decided to make just a few resolutions this year. So here goes:

1. Comes to terms with my food addiciton,

2. Visit at least 10 other people's weight loss blogs a day for motivation and inspiration,

3. Workout at least four days per week--it doesn't always have to be in a gym,

4. Keep a food journal, and

5. Write in this blog at least four days per week.


So that's it. Happy New Year everybody!

0 comments:

Post a Comment