Pages

More to Come

Shrink Yourself talks about powerlessness and the real reasons behind eating to control emotions. This site has some real advice for people who feel like they are out of control.

Sorry I've been MIA for a while. I'm working on The Secret and have had some surprising results. Essentially, I'm rewriting my life. And having some success. As this project goes on, I will keep you up-to-date with my progress. I'm thinking of starting another blog that details my experiences. What I don't want to do right now is lead anyone to believe that I have this thing down pat. I'm still working on it. And it's going to take time. I do feel more in control. And I know that I can only control myself--other people are responsible for their actions or inactions as the case may be. But my life is good. More to come.

I've been on vacation this week. I'm pretending that I'm retired. And retirement will be great. More to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment