Pages

Week 22 of 52

Having been busy beavering away on the business side of things and trying to sort some personal matters my photography has took a hit of late.  So I was keen to get my mojo back and do something more interesting and engaging.

I had bought a light tent some time back and still hadn't gotten around to using it, we needed some commercial shots for the website, we want some hi-key shots and I needed a challenge, so with all that in mind I went down to the supermarket and bought some fruit and veg and got creative.

Luckily Hussian was available and came round to help me with the shots - his understanding of lighting helped immensely.  So we got cracking and tried a variety of shots using a mix of fruits.
All in all I am very happy with the images and hope that I can get back on course with my project.

The chosen shot can be seen HERE

Week 22 - HI-KEY

0 comments:

Post a Comment