Pages

Week 21 of 52

Being back in my old neck of the woods, felt familiar but also very different.  Looking around I could see so much had changed, and not for the better.  My old playing field was now a car park, my old stomping ground for exploring and climbing trees etc was now a housing estate.
The town centre shops had been replaced with pound stores, cash converters and charity shops, you can tell its a bad economy when even half the pubs have closed!
This didn't instill much confidence in me for our business venture, the one thing it did tell me is our advertising has to go further a field to be successful.

Its hard not having Sandra and Pitu at my side, having that support and assistance to keep me on track.  The weather has been nice recently, but I'm lacking the drive to make the most of it, not feeling inspired much at all.  I think this is just a dark cloud over me at the moment and looking for that ray of light.
The business side is forging ahead, Hussian and I have a clear direction and a few ideas in the bag.

So given the above and my state of mind, my 52 is obviously struggling as a consequence.  I don't feel this does my photography much justice and I know I can do better.  After spending a while in the local woodland and around the Wrekin, this is what I have to show.

The chosen shot is HERE

Week 21- FLORA & FAUNA

0 comments:

Post a Comment