Pages

The Power is Mine

Shrink Yourself offers some tips about regaining personal power. The site says that once we realize we are not powerless over food, we can learn to make good decisions. And I can say for sure, that's true. I've been working on myself, and I've learned it's my choice. I am not powerless over a cupcake.

Last night I had another dream in which I was in control. In the dream, someone I know accused me of taking something which I didn't take. She had this little fishing rod, and she said that since I was the last person to touch it, and she had lost it, I should pay for it. I refused. I took her to the truck she had been loading things into and showed her that the fishing rod was still it in it. Then I said, "Now I think you owe me something." She said nothing. I said, "That's what I thought." But I was in control.

If you really want to lose weight, you have to realize you are the only one who has the power to do it. I have found that The Secret also helps people find their power. This way of thinking has brought me to a new place.

I am still doing the Belly Fat Cure. You can also follow Jorge on Facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment