Pages

get angry, take action and then take some deep breaths

More balls were dropped.

My file sat on someone's desk for days.

Everyone's busy blaming each other.

No chemo tomorrow.

Doctor on Wednesday morning.

Chemo scheduled for Thursday.

I have no intention of going to chemo on Thursday.

This is what I am planning to propose to my doctor: Cancel chemo for this week and pick up again next Tuesday. This will put me back on my current schedule (I would miss a week of vinorelbine) and mean that I won't have to re-arrange all my plans for the next several months because someone screwed up.

Yes, I am pissed.

And I have communicated really clearly how I want things to go.

But I don't see the point in yelling at anyone, especially as I need to keep these people on my side in the future.

The way I see it, they owe me one.

And I think they see it that way, too.

So.

I am trying to let go of the stress of not knowing what my doctor will say, taking deep breaths and getting on with my life.

To that end, I went to yoga today.

My mind wandered a fair bit but I was physically there.

Breathing deep, deep breaths and doing what I need to take care of myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment