Pages

Ink and Incapability



I bought these pens the other day for writing on CDs and DVDs. I can attest that they are indeed permanent, quick drying, water resistant and have extra fine tips. But by far my favourite feature of them is something that I have only just noticed, and that is that as specified on the packet, the ink matches the cap.

So that's the secret code. I had just been using them at random, and about a quarter of the time I would shout "Oh no, I wanted red ink, not black!" and about a quarter of the time I would shout "Oh no, I wanted black ink, not red!" and only about half the time would I shout "Hurrah - that is the colour of ink that I wanted!" If it was the wrong colour I was having to throw the disc away and burn another one (because, as stated, the ink is permanent, quick drying and water resistant). This was getting pretty expensive.

I guess that what they say is right - you should always read the instructions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment