Pages

Today is a Bust

Well, today has been a total bust. I didn't sleep much at all last night, yet I still went to the gym this morning. There I was pumping away on an elliptical when it hit me: What in the hell am I doing at the gym when I feel this bad? The main reason I got up and went was because I thought my work out partner would be there. Not. When I first woke up I thought I should stay home, but no, I had to get up and go. Lesson well learned.

So then I decided to stay home and not venture in to work today. So then I didn't have the Internet. A big wind storm here apparently messed up the cable and blah, blah, blah. It's just now was turned back on.

So this is it for the day. I didn't do much as far as exercise goes, and I'm still tired. So no good post today. Until tomorrow--take care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment