Pages

sorted

No chemo this week.

Vinorelbine and Herceptin next week.

And then back to my regular schedule.

We talked for a while about how the importance (and uncertainty) of finding the balance between keeping the cancer at bay (and staying in remission) and giving me the highest quality of life possible. And because we are, in many ways, covering new ground (and cancer treatment is so individual, as is cancer for that matter), there is a bit of guesswork involved in figuring out where that balance lies.

I'll write more tomorrow, when the house is quiet and I'm less tired.

I'll relax completely once I have next week's chemo booked but I am feeling relieved. And I am enjoying the surprise week off from treatment.

And depending on the results of my next CT (set for February 13th), I can look forward to more breaks in the coming months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment