Pages

Bob's back!

My arch nemesis Bob was back this year!!!! hehe, He's a great gent I met last year and he insisted on giving me a hard time; but in a good way!
When he saw I was his MC, I swear I saw a grin creep across his face ;)
Great to see you again Bob; no really I mean it, I really do, no honestly; hehe!

This is the first week of four week in a row at Monfrague; so what was instore? Well of course, lots of variety in the participants so that was great, old mixing with young and vice-versa wonderful Spaniards who worked hard and gained the confidence they needed in their English - they got involved in the theatre sections and worked hard on their presentations (or their secretaries did,lol); although karaoke was quite subdued, unlike the party which rocked!

I had worked on a few sketches when I was off and I got to put them into practise this week, they were ok, still a little polish needed I think.
Hopefully they all enjoyed them none the less.

This week seemed to go quickly, which is only a good sign!
Met wonderful individuals and couples such as Paul & Tiffany and Manuel & Adriana (great folks indeed!) and Emma returned (with lots of goodies from the UK for me) and I got to meet the mighty FAZIL!

Mayte did a great job of course, she is very comfortable in the role, now if we could only get her to some emotions!?!?

As typical you can access the photos by clicking the picture below

Vaughan Town - Monfrague - Program 125

Lyric of the day: What am I suppose to do when the best part of me was always you

0 comments:

Post a Comment