Pages

I Forgot

It just occurred to me that I haven't posted anything for two days. I've been so busy at work, I forgot.


I started taking potassium and magnesium supplements, and the muscle soreness I've been experiencing has eased up quite a bit. So I was low on one or the other, or both. Even my tight hamstrings have eased. Whadda ya know?

I did a full hour on the treadmill this morning. I went all the way up to a five percent incline. I felt pretty good when I was finished. Guess who showed up this morning after a month-long absence? That's right, it was "the crush." Well, absence doesn't make the heart grow fonder. I had pretty much forgotten about him—and my heart didn't go pitter patter when I saw him. But he still looks pretty good.

I'm waiting to see if they reinstate the aerobics classes. I feel like I'm missing something. I don't want to lose all of the gains I made from months of doing the class twice a week.

But I'm still busy today, so I need to wrap this up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment